—Description from Manufacturer—
figma Vitruvian Man is such a prodigy that he is being rereleased!
‘The Table Museum’ is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone would recognize! The fifth piece of art to join the series is the Vitruvian Man which was originally illustrated by the man called the ‘Genius of the Century’ – Leonardo Da Vinci. The drawing made in the Renaissance period illustrated the correlations of ideal human proportions with geometry and was referred to as the ‘harmony of the human body’. Now you can enjoy Da Vinci’s work as an articulated figure with all sorts of potential!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out the classic ‘Vitruvian Man’ pose and various other action poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- A special panel to recreate the full effect of the drawing is included.
- Alternate chest and upper arm parts, thigh parts and wrist parts are also included for various poses.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- :Vitruvian Man
- Series Title
- :The Table Museum
- Product Line
- :160mm tall
- Product Type
- :Action figure
- :ABS, PVC
- :S/P MIC
- Release Date
- :April 2022
- :8,000 yen
- Official The Table Museum special page
- via Good Smile Company