Max Factory is going to release the figma 476 Todoroki Shoto ( 轟焦凍 ) action figure from the mangal/anime “My Hero Academia” ( 僕のヒーローアカデミア ). Will be released in October 2020. Around 140mm tall, 7,500 yen.
- You can order this item here:
——Description from Manufacturer——
"It’s not your fault. We’re just playing on different levels."
From the popular anime series "My Hero Academia" comes a figma of Shoto Todoroki, one of the main character Deku’s rivals.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a glaring face, a face with gritted teeth and a smiling face.
- Fire and ice effect parts are included in order to recreate his "Half-Cold Half-Hot" Quirk.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.