Kotobukiya is going to re-release the Megami Device ( メガミデバイス ) Bullet Knights Lancer ( BULLET KNIGHTS ランサー ) 1/1 plastic model kit from the Kotobukiya series “Megami Device” ( メガミデバイス ). Will be re-released in April 2021. Around 356mm tall, 6,400 yen. Kit is NOT pre-painted nor completed.
- You can order this item here:
——Description from Manufacturer——
The 11th entry in the popular Megami Device series is BULLET KNIGHTS Lancer!“
Megami Device” is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like! The 10th original character to join the series, BULLET KNIGHTS Lancer is based on character art by Yasutaka Isegawa!
- The model’s oversized lance and shield can be attached to the arms that extend from her back. The kit also comes with special bases for the equipment for additional support.
- The weapon can be reconfigured into “Ride Mode” to serve as a vehicle for the Megami.
- The lance can be separated into three parts, and the arms on the back have several points of articulation, allowing the model to be displayed in a variety of poses.
- The tube that extends from the back of Lancer’s head is created with wire, allowing it to be bent and displayed in different designs.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and metallic decals for the markings.
- The kit comes with three interchangeable face parts.
- The model can be built in knight inspired “Armed Mode,” or without her armor in “Unarmed Mode.”
- The “Machinika” body base boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing it to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
- The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl weapons and armor.
© KOTOBUKIYA・RAMPAGE ©Masaki Apsy