|All-you-can-ship! Flat shipping rates of just 980 yen for SAL, 1,980 yen for EMS! One day only!
You read that right! We’re offering super-special Black Friday flat shipping rates of 980 yen for SAL and 1,980 yen for EMS, per order, for orders of any size, to any destination in the world! (excluding Japan).
Q: So if I go through your site to get Christmas gifts for all my friends, and pick out 23 different in-stock items, all with huge boxes, you’re saying you’ll ship all that to me from Japan for just 980 yen (about US$12.50) if I pick SAL shipping, or 1,980 yen (about US$25) for EMS?
A: Yes. Please go gentle on us. 😉
In order to take advantage of this great shipping offer, all you have to do is:
- Place an order for items that are currently in stock between 2pm November 25 and 2pm November 26, 2011 (Japan Standard Time; GMT+9). Find out exactly what time that is where you live by clicking HERE!
- During checkout, choose SAL or EMS as your shipping method.
- Enjoy cheap shipping!
All discounts and sales prices apply. Please read #2 on this page for differences in shipping times between SAL and EMS shipping. We hope this great offer will help you jump start your holiday shopping season!
Before you dive into our catalog on Friday, please read these important notes, terms and conditions:
- Campaign is valid for shippable orders placed between 2pm November 25 and 2pm November 26, 2011 (Japan Standard Time; GMT+9). Check what time that will be at your location HERE. SAL and EMS shipping estimates on individual item pages will display the normal shipping estimates for single items as usual. (NOTE: The special rates will be applied after orders are processed for in-stock and shippable items. Items ordered prior to the start of the campaign that become shippable during the campaign period will also be shipped at the special rates.)
- Only items shippable during the campaign period will be eligible for these special shipping rates. Orders placed for backordered or future release items will be shipped (without the special shipping rates) when they become available, as normal.
- All standard payment methods are acceptable. When paying by credit card or a PayPal Billing Agreement, all in-stock and shippable items from your eligible order(s) will be automatically shipped, and your credit card or PayPal Billing Agreement charged as usual, in order to ensure that you get the discounted shipping. When paying by regular PayPal, we’ll send you a payment request e-mail as usual when your order is ready to ship asking you to go to PayPal’s site and authorize the payment to us.
- Orders shipped under this campaign will be shipped by postal service SAL or EMS to any country we can ship to worldwide (excluding Japan).
- Due to weight and size restrictions, larger orders may be split into multiple shipping boxes, but the maximum shipping amount charged per order will remain 980 yen for SAL and 1,980 yen for EMS.
- Orders will be processed for shipping once the campaign is over. Customers wanting to modify campaign orders placed must do so during the campaign period via the Account Maintenance System. Once the orders enter shipping processing, they cannot be modified.
- FedEx orders are not eligible for this campaign.
- Our system manages only one shipping method at a time, so please remember to change back to your preferred shipping method in your account after the campaign is over.
- Aside from the special shipping rates on SAL and EMS shipping, all usual terms and conditions apply.
- NOTE: If a customer already has an order awaiting payment, new orders cannot proceed until that payment is completed. Make sure you take care of any payments due before the campaign ends to be able to take advantage of this offer.