Max Factory is going to release the figma 456 San ( 参 ) action figure form the “Heavily Armed High School Girls” ( 重兵装型女子高生 ) illustrated by “neco”. Will be released in August 2020. Around 140mm tall, 10,000 yen.
- You can order this item here:
——Description from Manufacturer——
The heavily armed high school girl with two axes.
From illustrator neco’s "Heavily Armed High School Girls" illustrations comes a figma of the axe-wielder San!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- Drawer joints are used in her shoulders and thighs allowing for broader posing options.
- She comes with two axes, a scabbard, two axe parts for displaying in the scabbard and front hair parts for her eyepatch face plate.
- She comes with three face plates including an expressionless face, a smiling face and a face with an eyepatch.
- The original illustration has been carefully converted into figma size as faithfully as possible.
- The perfect size to use with 1/12th scale items such as TOMYTEC’s "Little Armory" series (sold separately).
- Character reference card is included.