Kotobukiya is going to release the Frame Arms Girl ( フレームアームズ・ガール ) Hand Scale ( ハンドスケール ) Stylet XF-3 Low Visibility Ver. ( スティレット XF-3 Low Visibility Ver.) non-scale plastic model kit from the Kotobukiya original series “Frame Arms Girl” ( フレームアームズ・ガール ). Will be released in April 2021. Around 80mm tall, 3,000 yen. Kit is NOT pre-painted nor completed.
- You can order this item here:
——Description from Manufacturer——
The next product in line to join the Frame Arms Girl “hand scale” series is Frame Arms Girl “Stylet XF-3 Low Visibility Ver.”!
Based on the “Stylet” model designed by Takayuki Yanase with character art created by Humikane Shimada, STYLET XF-3 Low Visibility Ver. is faithfully recreated in a new miniature scale that can fit in the palm of your hand!
- The Low Visibility version comes in a new darker armor color version of Stylet XF-3. This darker coloration is similar to M.S.G units.
- Double-joints have been installed in the knees to allow for a wide range of flexibility.
- The model kit includes two pre-printed face parts (default, looking forward/shouting).
- This miniature model uses the data from Frame Arms Girl STYLET XF-3, maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy event at a smaller scale!
- Despite its small stature of 80mm, the model boasts 20 points of articulation.
- Smart Gun, Large Gatling Gun, Missile, Blade, Gatling Gun, and Hand Missile are all included.
- It is possible to recreate the original Stylet design using the parts in the kit.
- The back booster can be transformed into a fighter aircraft. A mini flying base is included.
- A variety of eye decals are included.
- The kit comes with two unprinted face parts (default, looking forward/shouting) for use with the included decals.
- Due to the small and delicate construction of the parts, the kit includes a set of spare parts for the arms.
- In addition to open and closed hand parts, the kit also includes hands for holding larger weapons, as well as two grip parts for M.S.G. and other weapon parts.
- The kit includes parts to convert the 2mm joints to 3mm in order to make the model compatible with M.S.G. weapons and accessories.