Max Factory is going to re-release the figma 375 Lancer/Cu Chulainn ( ランサー/クー・フーリン ) action figure form the “Fate/stay night” series “Fate/Grand Order” ( フェイト/グランドオーダー ). Will be re-released in May 2020. Around 160mm tall, 7,222 yen.
- You can order this item here:
——Description from Manufacturer——
"Let’s just take things easy, Master."
From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a figma of the Lancer servant, Cu Chulainn!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- His knee joints make use of new double-joint articulation and his neck is also articulated, allowing his body to sink down to lower poses than ever before.
- He comes with four face plates including a fearless smile, a shouting face, a glaring face and a winking expression.
- The cursed spear "Gáe Bolg" is included to pose him in various battle scenes.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.