Anime Japan 2018 ( アニメジャパン2018) was held at Tokyo Big Sight ( 東京ビッグサイト ) on March 22 to 25, 2016. It combined the elements of the business market and the traditional festival such as vendor booths and stage events for fans to enjoy over a period of 4 days!
Anime Japan 2018
- Event 1ndex
- Part 1: Good Smile Company I
- Part 2: Good Smile Company II
- Part 3: ANPLEX+
- Part 4: Banpresto <-You’re HERE
- Part 5: Kotobukiya, Takara Tomy, Fate/Grand Order, Bandai Namco, Warner Brothers Japan, GENCO, Nitro+, Toho animation
|AnimeJapan, first held 2014, commemorates its 5th anniversary at the upcoming event in March 2018.
“Here Is Everything about Anime”
Succeeding in this unchanging mission ever since the first event, we believe that now is the chance for us to take an even bigger step. This year, 2017, marks 100th anniversary of the birth of anime in Japan. This means that 2018 marks the 101th year, a brand new step for anime.
“Those who create anime”
It is the connection of “everyone” who are involved in the world of anime that drives the 100th anniversary as well as the future to even greater lengths.
- Official Anime Japan homepage